Rising up Again!!!

Bowed to my height,

followed the same sight,

with the same might,

and told "don't worry brother me,

coz, I'll hold you tight !!!"

The crowd was against me,

and you made the crowd quiet!


In the darkness you were my 

only light!

SHOWED ME TO TAKE care of my own kite!

shared the same bite,

told me its not about right,

or who is wrong, 

you made me go gain bright,

either whether or despite,

I'm the dark knight,

just be polite,

drop off the old fight,

Coz we know we have to take

the same flight!!!


What is black and white,

They're cruising on highway,

for 'em I'm just a roadside,

Do good an feel alright!!!


When in the late nights

alone i cried,


I tried to find and guide!

everyone ignored and denied,

told me how it would hurt their pride,

the best ones didn't even replied,

they thought they will come to my last rite!!!


And now when I ride,

O wait!! Let me decide,


I see their soul died,

eyes popped out and mouth open wide,


I know, that its my smile,

which kills them from inside!!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DO WHAT YOU LOVE!!!

TREK DIARY

ट्रेक डायरी : राजगड